View Profile MetaMike

67 Movie Reviews

My account is screwed lol all flash content from me

if you guys like this check out my Resident Evil Ebola 2 game, its an amazing RE experience.. not as good as this but still worth checking out!

Not really much I can say that hasn’t been said already, such awesomeness 👏🏼 Such brilliance and genius in animation. I know it’s just a parody but watching this makes me wanna play it more lol we’ll both games actually

81 Game Reviews

Took me a while to realize you can't actually fight each other lol

Darren responds:

Ah shoot, I knew I forgot to add something. I guess it was the entire fighting system

I haven't played Overwatch before, sadly..But this is still a fantastic test of one's knowledge who has, great job dude!

fullmetalchaz responds:

Cheers,bud.

Still holds up exceptionally well, nostalgia :)

5 Audio Reviews

Hey there, saw your message. Couldn't reply cause your inbox was full. Nice job on getting all my medals ! And I promise I won't make it so difficult next time lol.

All of this is just proof that I belong in the 80's - 90's lol

Not sure who made this but it sounds great !! Streets of rage-ish, definitely retro ish!

16 Art Reviews

Awesome

Is this Apex Legends?

Still upsets me that the movies haven't gotten an on screen accurate portrayal of this fine ass red head babe, spider man girlfriend is smoking hot, not mediocre.. and he deserves nothing less cause of the hero he is.

I like telling stories through flash games..

24, Male